An act falls within the law of unfair competition when it is based on methods that lead to the illegal attraction of customers, to copying/imitation of competitors' products or services, to copying/imitation of a competitor's mark or brand, to the recruitment of a competitor's employee, to misleading advertising of products/services, to unjustified interruption of long-term partnerships, etc.
Our law office provides advisory and judicial services related to legal coverage or protection in the following cases:
- Unfair copying/imitation of product or service
- Illegal copying/imitation of brand or trade name or domain name
- Unfair copying/imitation of intellectual or inventive work
- Illegal posting of labor (posting of a worker)
- Unfair customer referral
- Unfair copying of know-how
- Misleading or comparative advertising
- Defamatory rumors and rumors against a competitor
- Illegal termination of long-term contracts
- Illegal manipulation of prices or supply and demand
For more topics related to acts of unfair competition click here.
For merchandise/product copy infringement issues click here.